Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Some quality time outside!

Tyler and I were cooking hamburgers out on the grill and all he wanted to do was take pictures and race! His new line is, "Check me Out!" He loves being the center of attention. Getting his picture taken is his favorite thing in the whole world! He is such a ham! We have so much fun just hanging out doing nothing! I can't believe how much he is like his daddy! Not only does he look like him, he also is starting to act like him! I am totally surrounded by boys! It's a scary life! I guess I grew up with boys, so I will die with boys!
Ty's new favorite drink is chocolate milk with a straw! I can't believe he is old enough to drink from a straw! He is growing up on me! I can't believe he is sleeping in a big boy bed and talking a mile a minute.

Tyler loves saying Cheese for the camera. He is such a ham! Man I love those chubby cheeks!

Taking a little chocolate milk break after an afternoon of running!


On your marks, get set go!


This is Tyler getting ready to run! He is screaming set! I can't believe how big he is getting!




1 comment:

  1. Hey Katie, I saw your blog on Wylie's blog and had to comment - Tyler is SO darn adorable! He is growing up fast...You're looking great, too - not too much time now before your new little one, right?
    Rach

    ReplyDelete