Friday, January 16, 2009

Christmas!

Christmas was a blast this year! Tyler is starting to understand about Santa and Boy does he like getting gifts! This was the first year he hasn't cried with Santa since when we took him at five days old! He even told Santa he wanted a Red Truck!Don't I look like I am enjoying myself!

Daddy, Papa, Nana and I went to get my picture taken with Santa and I got to play on boats, 4-Wheelers and even a dolphin!
I love my Papa! Let's play the Drums!


Whoo! Hoo!




This was Christmas morning! Tyler had a blast! He had so many gifts to open!




He loves his animals! What is better than a talking petting zoo!




He was so happy when he opened his gift from Grandma K! He has already named his penguin Leo from Little Einsteins.


Tyler loved hitting the ball and chasing after it! The only problem was he kept losing his new pants because they were still too big!






No comments:

Post a Comment