Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day

Mother's Day may just be the best day of the year! The boys bought me a new laptop to celebrate the day! We had a pretty low key day and then had dinner with Brad's parents. It was a lot of fun! I just can't get enough of my boys! I can't believe I have two of them! Mother's day makes me realize just how lucky I am to have them and how thankful I am they are in my life! I also have a brand new appreciation for my mom! Thank you for all your love, support and friendship! I couldn't have done it without you!


Tyler's first real baseball hat! I love him in hats, even though getting him to wear them for a period of time is nearly impossible! This one only lasted because we were playing baseball in the pool and he wanted to be a real baseball player with his hat on!





Bryce loves movement! He is so content when he is in his bouncy chair or swing.


Tyler playing the drums! It wasn't sweet music!


Gotta love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment